



Here are my fav four, so far. Gotta love Megan, not just because she's from Utah, but she's quirky, different...cool. Anyway. Devin was sulking last night because he kept trying to talk to me during the show, and honestly, I couldn't hear a word he was saying! I thought that only happened to guys while they were watching TV. Apparently I am fully and completely addicted to American Idol. Love it baby! I think Devin, Sam and Ty are trying to retaliate by voting for Norman Gentle...down with Gentle. He may be funny-but, he's no American Idol.
5 comments:
That is too funny. Now Mark knows how it feels when you try to talk to him while he watches TV!
I agree about Norman...what a joke! I haven't been too impressed with any of them as of yet, I hope the next group is better.
I don't watch AI because so many of them are soooooo bad. Maybe the last couple weeks when they get down to those that seem to be able to sing....even then....I heard them in the background last night and they were ALL yucky!!! Where's the talent????
I keep forgetting to watch it. What IS the matter with me? Geez....
Cute blog, btw!! :)
I also have and AI addiction. I call it my guilty pleasure. We have to have some of that in our life, don't we?
That is one of a few of our DVR's. Jeff and I get the kids to bed and then watch. We love it too!!!
Post a Comment