We saw High School Musical 3 for the first time this week. Devin and Sam liked it one time through, but Ty LOVES it. He especially likes this song. I've decided this is our theme song. It's pretty catchy, and it is a fun part of the movie-those boys can dance!! It's hard not to jump up and get down! Ty has some pretty good moves himself.
5 comments:
I love the booty shake and the thoughtful head nod.
Send Ty on over. Our house goes crazy when that song comes on. All inhibitions are gone. They jump off the couch (not allowed) then slide across the table (not allowed) and they do their own version of moshing (surely not allowed). I need my own junkyard in the back that they can dance in. They are the same way with "Bet On It" from High School Musical 2.
Cute! I love how at one point he starts to get on the chair, changes his mind, and starts dancing again! Precious. I still have not seen any of them..... I know. I am lame.....
That is so cute! We need to get Ty and Julia together for a dance off! It was fun to have your boys over for a while the other day....until they dogged me to go sword/gun fight the girls in the neighborhood! I'd love to have them come over any time! It's nice to have the kids play with members of the church! :)
I can't hear the music, but the dance is sure cute. I want to see that movie, well all of those movies, but Michael is not at all interested. Maybe when I am there I'll have to watch them.
Post a Comment