Last night I had a dream that at church we were asked to write an essay on the government's part in the current economic situation. I went home and couldn't find a blank piece of paper ANYWHERE, so I took what looked like a potato chip bag, ripped it down the side and bottom, and flattened it out so I could write on it. I had writer's block for several frustrating minutes, and then the door bell rang. The bishop, the relief society president, the primary president, and several other people came into my house with food. But, they didn't just drop it off-no-they came in and sat down at the table!!! I had to clear off a bunch of junk so they would have somewhere to eat, and when I went to get plates, of course, they were all in the dishwasher and the dishwasher hadn't been started. Luckily, my Mom was there and she offered to wash some for me. Then to my absolute horror, the bishop got up to use the bathroom.....I screamed "NOOOOO", but nothing came out. As he walked down the hall the image of our pee stained, sewer smelling, covered-in-toothpaste, bathroom flashed through my mind. I heard the toilet flush a few minutes later, and then I woke up.
Hmmmm, today is Friday-cleaning day. Better get to it. At least I don't have to write the essay.
9 comments:
LOL! That is hilarious! And so vivid! Pregnant-dreams are the greatest, aren't they!
I remember having wild dreams when I was pregnant. So I'm curious what your essay would have said. : )
Yes, I think you should write the essay anyway! Man, your subconcious must have really been thinking about Friday being cleaning day. I'm sure your bathroom isn't THAT bad. I'm sure your bishop has seen worse:)
Stress dream????:)
People! Really, the day after my bathroom is cleaned...it's like I never did it! I think that is my stress. Everything I do gets un-done in a matter of seconds! And, I'm not sure what my essay would have said. Mark listens to all that talk radio so he is always telling me about all the bad things Obama is doing...I used to be pretty liberal, but I think I am more of a conservative now. I definitly wonder if Obama really knows what he's doing...
Tell mark to stop listening to Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh! They aren't good for anyone!
I don't Listen to Rush or Sean. Glenn Beck is where it's at.
Mark
Hey at least you didn't have to cook for all those people....that would have turned it into a real nightmare. ;-)
And I like watching Glenn Beck but not for what he has to say. I just enjoy seeing his ADD personality!
Post a Comment