Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paybacks

Paybacks for writing an ornery post about Noah are a beast! For the last week Noah has been a sick little guy. He has had a fever that fluctuated between 101 and 104.7 for several days, eye infections, an ear infection, and now a crazy rash on his chest and back! At first we thought the rash was a reaction to the antibiotics he was taking, but now we think it may just be part of the sickness he has. Needless to say, this has put a kink in the walking practice. But, it's okay. He is still my baby, for now. I just want him to get better. I must say, although I haven't gotten much done the last week, it has been sweet to hold Noah and have him cuddle with me. He's a sweetie!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Poor Nohs!! I feel bad for the lil' guy. And for you! I can just see those big ol' tears running down that chubby face. His, not yours. Okay...I'm just digging that hole deeper...
Get better soon Nohnies!!

Colett's Corner said...

Hope he is better soon.