K-so only three of you commented, and one of you didn't guess!!! But, there is still a winner...Mandy! She guessed 4.6 pounds and the ultrasound showed that Drue is 4.8 pounds! But, according to the ultrasound lady that is right on track...for an 8 pound something, and would we expect any less?? :)
5 comments:
Wow! So exciting! Listen Sis---nothing but water for you--no sugary anything. I was Gestationally Diabetic on every pregnancy---even down to the needles full of insulin. If you want to chat--I'd love to! You really do have to just watch those carbs---meaning look at, but don't consume. Eat as many veggies as you want, and low fat protein! You can do it! I'm so excited for you to have some pink running around!
Of course I won. I knew it. So what did I win??
Congrats on another big baby!
I save my special lawn mowing talent for special occasions but I'm sure we could work something out for your special prize. I could mow Darth Vader, the Batman symbol, LA Dodgers, a baseball, or my personal favorite, Thomas the tank engine. Oh, the Ragnar symbol would be awesome. I know you dream of special symbols mowed into your lawn. I could probably fit you in after doing my crop circles in Europe.
Mark
sorry I didn't guess! I can't wait to see what Drue looks like!
I think I missed your name announcement, and I can't find the official post, but I see Drue mentioned a few times...is that the big reveal? :)
Post a Comment