Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Dreams of a Pregnant Woman

I don't know about the rest of you Moms, but I seem to have the most vivid and disturbing dreams when I'm pregnant. A few weeks ago I had a dream that Mark was a polygamist!!! Then I had a dream that I was getting a face transplant!? Last night I dreamed that it was illegal to say anything bad about Weber High School to anyone who worked at or attended Weber. I was walking with someone and I told them that I hated Weber High and was glad I didn't have to go there. The principal of Weber overheard me and called the police. I was put on trial and tried to explain that I was talking to my friend, who wasn't an employee or student at Weber, and that I wasn't talking directly to the principal-he just happened to be near by. No one would take my side. I was so frustrated and upset. Weird. It would have been more realistic if it would have been Davis High instead of Weber...;) Just Kidding all you DARTS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok Miss.....this is SOOOO offensive to the Burke Family! First of all....I AM a Dart....and secondly....I married a Weber Warrior! Wanna take this outside? :) Sweet Dreams!

Haley said...

I am always having crazy dreams too! Lately they have been about weird breast feeding scenarios. At least some of mine are pregnancy related, yours sound out there!