The boys slept in their new room last night!!! The carpet was laid in the afternoon, and when Mark got home from work we started moving the beds and the dresser down. We have a small couch that is also a hide-a-bed, so we put that in there, too-knowing that Ty would want to sleep down there with them for awhile. I was really proud of them! They stayed downstairs all night without a peep! I have to admit, though, it was a little hard on me having them so "far away". Now Devin and Sam get to clean up their old room to make room for Ty and Noah...that should take a few days-at least. :) We really are going to put things up on the walls...but I guess the paint needs a couple of weeks to "cure"? Anyway....pretty exciting!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
First Night Down
The boys slept in their new room last night!!! The carpet was laid in the afternoon, and when Mark got home from work we started moving the beds and the dresser down. We have a small couch that is also a hide-a-bed, so we put that in there, too-knowing that Ty would want to sleep down there with them for awhile. I was really proud of them! They stayed downstairs all night without a peep! I have to admit, though, it was a little hard on me having them so "far away". Now Devin and Sam get to clean up their old room to make room for Ty and Noah...that should take a few days-at least. :) We really are going to put things up on the walls...but I guess the paint needs a couple of weeks to "cure"? Anyway....pretty exciting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! My kids think it is the greatest thing ever to sleep alltogether in the basement playroom. On the floor. In sleeping bags. Party time! Ya, you need to let the walls "cure" for um, like a month at least. You will be too busy kissing little Drue to peices anyway!
Very cute. I'm impressed at how much you have gotten done. Your music cracks me up AMY!!!! IT really is the final countdown!
I know what you mean about having them "far away." I have felt that as each of my kids has moved downstairs. The sadness is short lived though :)
I get excited everytime I see a new post from you...just waiting to see the one titled "She's Here!"
Good luck!
Post a Comment