Monday, March 15, 2010

A Natural High


I guess there are studies that say a baby's smile gives a mom a natural high. Well, one look at this face, and anyone would believe it. She may not be willing to smile for the camera, yet, but-that face!!! I just love her to pieces! She really is a ray of sunshine in our home! Mark would argue that she looks better sans the '80's Jazzersise get-up..but I love this outfit! What do dads know about fashion anyway? :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

She is just delectable. What a sweet baby. I, for one, LOVE the outfit! And the headband. That lil' Drubie is adorable! Not to mention we all know she's gotta be one tough cookie with all her brothers roughing her up!

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. She is so beautiful. I love that outfit! I can't believe Mark hates it. He's so finicky!

Colett's Corner said...

I see what you mean. I could look at that face all day! What a cutie. Hope your family is feeling better.

Mamma K. said...

So when do you want to take the boys somewhere and leave her with me?