Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And....he's off!



A few weeks ago Ty begged Mark to take his training wheels off, but when he couldn't ride right away, he begged Mark to put them back on. This happened a few times. Then, last week he asked me to take the training wheels off. I almost said, "Let's wait 'til Dad gets home". But, then I thought, 'I can take stinkin' training wheels off! I know how to use a wrench!!' So, I did. Then Ty promptly hopped on and rode down the sidewalk!!! I wasn't anywhere near him, let alone holding onto the back of his seat like people normally learn how to ride a bike!! If I remember right, Sam did the same thing when he was four.

Carter, one of Ty's good friends, learned how to ride his bike on the same day! (Preston learned a week before) Now that's all they want to do! (including Noah on his trike) They look like a mini bike gang.. :)

6 comments:

Mamma K. said...

Oh how I hope they're looking for cars!

Colett's Corner said...

I think Kyler could ride without his training wheels. Seemed like we took Caden's on and off for a long time. Growing up!

Carrie said...

I knew mom would be freaking out about those pictures of them in the road!!
Way to go Ty!! He's gotta keep up with his brothers, doesn't he? Ridin' the ol' two-wheeler will really help!

Megan said...

That sounds just like my Seth! So funny.

Haley said...

Go Ty go! Imagining a little biker group makes me laugh. At least they are wearing helmets. They are safer then we were.

Kim and company said...

So stinkin cute! Lovin it! Way to go Ty!!