Monday, March 21, 2011

See ya Later Alligator...

So, my sister Mandy has inspired me to keep posting. She has compiled her blog into books, and now her kids can sit, read, and be inspired by her words. I'm not ignorant enough to think that my kids will necissarily be inspired by me, but I think they'll enjoy reading about their lives with pictures and all. But, come to think of it, they may not appreciate this post at all!!

I am so, so, SO glad to have the boys back on track! Don't get me wrong, I like having them home. They are fun boys. But, Mom needs her routine. For some reason the three little ones are so much calmer when the big boys aren't here...hmmm. It is also nice to know that Devin and Sam both have awesome teachers. We just filled out track request forms, and this time of year always makes me a little nervous. Can't their teachers just move with them? I have loved Ms. Husbands and Mrs. Carlson. But, honestly, I have loved every teacher they've had-with the exception of one-and she shall remain nameless...at least on this blog.

I am excited for Ty, though, because he will be starting Chinese Immersion Kindergarten this year!! Mark and I went back and forth about the idea, but ultimately decided that learning a second language so young is an awesome opportunity, and he'll have something that is all his...no big brothers to compete with! I am determined to learn Chinese along with him...although I find myself wishing it was Japanese Immersion! ;)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I for one am super excited to hear Ty ringing out the Chinese!

Holly said...

LOL! I wonder why you would want Japanese! The benefits of missionary service in a foreign country. ;-)