Sunday, August 31, 2008

Excitement of the Day





Okay, maybe this should be titled excitement of the YEAR! We don't usually have this kind of excitement around here! Our backyard neighbor's willow couldn't take the wind last night and split in two. It crashed through the fence, smashed the boys' pitching net and the swingset. We are sad to see the tree go. It provided great shade!! But, we may get a new swingset out of it!

3 comments:

Shell Bell said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it was that windy up north. We just got a little rain over night in Provo. I love how positive you are about a tree crashing into your yard. I suppose my boys would think it was cool too.

Carrie said...

Holy Moly. That's some serious damage! I hope that's a killer swing-set you'll be getting. I love the new back-ground on the blog, too!

Kim and company said...

Wow! That is a little too much excitement! I also admired your big ol back yard that was lovely and green---how delightful! Only needs a new swingset!