
Some of the costumes were so creative and fun, so I just had to post the photos. Ranae and Brad were a "real" white trash couple, Brad even shaved his head down the middle (I am dead serious) to complete the look.

Shari and Travis were Juno and Paulie from the movie Juno-great flick by the way. Travis shaved his legs for the cause.

Britney and Jon were Woody and Jessie from Toy Story and their baby, Colton, was one of the Martian Toys. Their costumes were SO cool, the picture doesn't do them justice, but the details were amazing!

We must admit, we had a great time. Mark and I even won the "Newlywed" game! What can we say!? :) We are very blessed to be a part of such a great ward with great friends and neighbors.
2 comments:
Ok, Talk about darling blog, yours is so stinking cute and perfect. You will need to give me some tips.
Your family photo is sooo cute! who took your pictures? See ya in a few days. xoxo Shari
I am sad we missed the halloween party, but I am glad I got to see all the pictures. Very clever costumes!
Post a Comment