Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Mom Quiz

I've been wanting to do this with the boys ever since Paige and Stacie did it, so here goes:

1. What is something your Mom always says to you?

D-Clean up your room
S-Keep trying your best

2. What makes your Mom happy?

D-When we obey
S-Listening to you

3. What makes your Mom sad?

D-When we fight
S-Not obeying you

4. What does your Mom do that makes you laugh?

D-When you sing silly songs
S-Being funny

5. How old is your Mom?

D-25, I mean 35
S-35

6. How tall is your Mom?

D-5 feet
S-100 feet

7. What does your Mom do when she can do anything she wants?

D-You usually don't do what you want to (Amen to that)
S-Eat Dinner (gotta second that one, too)

8. What does your Mom do while you're at school?

D-Take care of Noah and Ty
S- Take care of Ty and Noah

9. If your Mom were famous, what would she be famous for?

D-Winning American Idol
S-A superstar

10. What is your Mom really good at?

D-Making cards and scrapbooking
S-Cooking (funny, he never eats what I make)

11. What does your Mom do for work?

D-You stack stuff (I had just gotten my job at Quilted Bear, and Devin wasn't sure what it was I did, although, I do stack stuff)
S-Take care of us

12. What is your Mom's favorite food?

D-Chocolate
S-Salad

13. What makes you proud of your Mom?

D-You don't beat the shiz out of us (they should be proud of that, it takes a lot of self control :)
S-You take care of us

14. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

D-Sponge Bob
S-A princess

15. How are you like your Mom?

D-I'm really cautious, like you are
S-Being nice

16. How are you and your Mom different?

D-You're scared of spiders
S-Some of us are girls, some of us are boys

17. Why are you glad you're Mom is your Mom?

D-Because you take care of us
S-Because I'm strong and brave

I find it interesting that Devin seems to think I am always eating chocolate, that I'm a yellow squarish strange person, and that I am good to keep myself from beating him, while Sam thinks I eat salads, am a princess, and make him strong and brave. Oh, well...I guess there's some good in both thoughts!! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Um, since when do you work at Quilted Bear??? Have I been living under a rock, or what??? I feel like a horrible sister.
Those were some funny comments. I'd like to know what Peyters would say to some of those questions....or maybe I don't want to know!!

Amy Spalding said...

Well, I don't know if you can say that I actually "work". A gal in my ward moved, and her mother-in-law works for White Elegance, you know, the temple dresses 'n stuff. Anyway, White Elegance has three booths in the New Gate Quilted Bear, so I go in once a week, straighten up the booths and re-order anything that is needed, then re-stock...takes me about 20 minutes, plus the drive..not bad. Bridget, that's the gal who used to be in my ward, she was doing it, but they moved to Sandy, so she hooked me up.

Kim and company said...

I love those thoughts, maybe I'll try it out with my kiddos albeit with trepidation. Your entry made me chuckle!