Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Search for the Perfect Child

Okay fellow mommies out there, I know those of you who follow my blog don't expect to get any great "mommy" tips from me-I am definitely flying by the seat of my pants. No clever chore charts or ideas on how to get your kids to do what you want them to do-never mind listening to you in the first place. But, maybe-just maybe, my one year old will be the one to listen, mind, and do his chores!!! :)

7 comments:

Colett's Corner said...

How much does he charge per hour?

Deanna said...

That is awesome! You are so lucky!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

That is the all time cutest picture!!! Someday he'll hate you for it:)

Stacie said...

That makes the baby walker worth a whole lot more! Noah should do commercials.

Carrie said...

I knew Noh's was a special kid. Send him my way! Now, if we could get a lift on that walker and he could make me dinner....THEN we'd have something!!

Kim and company said...

Hey who cares about clever chore charts---if you got someone with good natural instincts! ;)

Haley said...

I keep forgetting headphones so I can listen and watch. Either way it is a cute video!