
Thanks to Travis' sister Aleesha, we had the great opportunity to take part in the Relay for Life this year at Stewart Stadium on the WSU campus. It was really a lot of fun. I am probably the only one posting this early because everyone else stayed there all night-I got to take Noah and Ty home to sleep for the night.
Anyway, my favorite parts were the Survivor's Walk (pictured), the Luminary Ceremony, and seeing my kids have so much fun hanging out with friends and cousins. During the Luminary Ceremony a lady talked a little about remembering those who lost their battles with cancer, and celebrating the lives of those who are fighting and who have survived cancer. I am so grateful that Travis is doing so well, and I know we are all praying that he will continue to stay healthy for many, many years to come. I can't think of a more awesome person to celebrate.
Thanks Aleesha for putting so much time and effort into this! The capes were so cute! Everyone was talking about them...and Ty will be wearing his 24/7 for awhile :) I hope we can do it again next year.



1 comment:
Looks like fun. I didn't know that was going on. Everyone looks so much older!
Post a Comment