
Tomorrow I go in for an ultrasound to find how just how fast this girly is growing. Because of my gestational diabetes they are worried that she may get too big, too fast. According to the websites she should be about 3.7 pounds at 32 weeks...I'm guessing she's a little bigger than that. I'm guessing 4.5 pounds. What do you think??
The winner gets their name up in lights...or at least on my next post :)
4 comments:
4 lbs. If I win can Mark string my name up in Christmas lights?
I'll look into it...although you'd be more likely to get your name mowed in the lawn ;) Mark isn't one for Christmas lights.
Hmmmm. 4.6 pounds is my guess. That girl looks big.
I think you should not worry......knowing you, I bet you're keeping your levels undercontrol....She'l probably just weigh a little more than your others.....
Post a Comment