Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!


Happy Birthday Ty!! He turned the big 4 today and could hardly stop smiling! Here are just a few things we love about Ty:
*When he says to Mark or I, "You should be ashamed of yourself!".
*When he holds his cheeks together with his hand to try to keep from smiling
*When he gets in the car after preschool and insists that I wait until he shows me every paper he has before we go home
*When he says, "I'm not cute! I'm awesome!!"
*His long eyelashes that literally touch the tops of his eyebrows
*When he says, "You're the best mom in the whole woold"
*The fact that he doesn't understand length, time, or distance and says things like, "I can ride my bike real fast, like five inches".
*"My name is T-Y Ty".
We Love You Ty-Ty!!!

3 comments:

Mamma K. said...

Ty IS awesome. I like it when he says "I'm NOT LITTLE!"

Haley said...

Happy Birthday TY! He is a sweet boy. Can't believe he is four.

Carrie said...

I like when he says, "Um cawwie? Um..." before he tells me something. He is a fun-loving boy, that Ty. 4 going on 14!!