Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 2nd B-day to my Nohs


Noah T. is two years old today. I am happy to report that he is getting sweeter the older he gets. He seemed sweet in the hospital, maybe because he was hooked up to all kinds of things, but when we brought him home he began his ornery stage-which lasted about a year and a half ;) Not only was he ornery, but he didn't walk until he was 20 months old-which could account for the orneriness from 12 months on.

These days he knows almost all his colors, can count to 10, missing a few here and there, and can sing most of the ABC song. He LOVES Lightning McQueen, Thomas, crayons, and books. He will sit for a good 15-20 minutes just looking at a book.

Noah is our only brown eyed boy. I always wanted at least one-I even had a dream about a brown eyed boy, but it took us four to get one! Today he said "Happy Birthday to You" all day, and right after we sang to him he whispered to himself, "Happy Birthday to You", then promptly stuck his face into his blue frosted cupcake. Too cute!! Happy Birthday No-No!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, Nohs. He is a sweet boy. I cannot believe he's already two! Where has the time gone? Oh yeah. Changing bums, feeding and cleaning up! That's right.
Hope Noah had a very happy birthday!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Loved your "chocolate pudding eyes". All your kids have that same look......just like both their parents!!! Gooooooood looking group!!

Colett's Corner said...

What a beautiful BABY. HMMM I hate it when they turn two and you have to start thinking about if it's ok to call them a baby. Happy Birthday