There are just a few things I am determined to be this year that I wasn't last year:
1. Not pregnant
2. A better mom. It is amazing how having this thought in the forefront has allowed me to smile when otherwise I may have screamed my head off. Example: Ty and Noah are constantly under-foot. I mean CONSTANTLY! Wherever I go, they go...and not just go, but remain just inches from me. I recognize that in a few short years they will be wanting to go in the opposite direction-so, I will enjoy their love and affection while I can.
3. A Finisher. I will complete a birth-one year scrapbook for Noah, and I will hide five of the six scrapbooks I made for Devin.
4. A grateful person. I will start a gratitude journal and write in it EVERYDAY.
5. An in-shape 30 something. I will work-out AT LEAST five days a week.
Happy New Year everyone...and wish me luck! ;)
4 comments:
I like it! I'm laughing at Devin's 6 scrapbooks...I've yet to start one on Blakely, and Peyton has 2 that are 3/4 of the way done.
Good luck, and FYI, it's still weird that you're even IN your 30's...you could still pass for 22.
You go girl! Amen to all of it!
Love em' good luck. And sometimes, if I walk out to the mailbox at a brisk pace I count that as one of my exercise days:)!
Awesome goals---I have no doubt that you will accomplish great things! Your little daughter is gorgeous---as are your sons! Good luck with the scrapbooks---I think after years of teaching it (scrapping!) and acumulating a truckload of supplies, that I am going digital (printed)---there is something to be said for TIME!! Happy New Year---and YES--GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment