Monday, February 8, 2010

The Better to See You With


I don't know about you, but it seems like every time we get a tax return there are always unexpected expenses just waiting for it! This year it was glasses for both Devin and Sam. Devin had been complaining about his eye sight, but we had no idea about Sam. Their eyes aren't horrible, but just bad enough to need glasses at school. They both look quite handsome, don't you think? We should have know it would only be a matter of time. Mark and I both have bad eyes.

5 comments:

Colett's Corner said...

So SO CUTE! Keep those HEART THROBS away from the girls.

Carrie said...

What a couple of handsome devils! They both look really good in glasses. Very hip frames. Now, quick! Give those two a math test or something!

Mamma K. said...

Wow- Stylin'! Now ALL the guys are going to want to get glasses.

Shan said...

I know what you mean about tax returns and expenses..something always comes up!! They look great in their glasses and they are getting so big! I cannot believe how fast time goes.

Megan said...

So dang cute! They have the coolest frames nowadays, don't they! I personally like glasses. Will wants to get lasix....someday, but I really think glasses on my guy looks so handsome.