Monday, April 14, 2008

Blessed Day


I had to figure out how to get the photos on here...so read on the hear about the Blessed Day!! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It was quite a bash. Even Peyters made it through with no nap! That was blessed in and of itself! I can't believe you have 4 boys either, Amy. I can't believe you have 4 kids PERIOD! It seems like just yesterday I was 7 years old spying on you while you were in the bathroom with your hair-dryer and hairspray perfecting your "wings" before a much anticipated date with Mark. Ah, memories. Now you have an almost 9 year old! Crazy.

Haley said...

What is this about 'I wonder if we will be doing this again?' hmmm.
Wish we could have been there. I want to hold your chunky monkey. He is so cute! Can't wait to see ya'll at the Reunion!