Wednesday, May 14, 2008

D. Will-Future Friar??

K-so Mark has to comment on D. Will's haircut every time we see him...he says he looks like a Friar, isn't that a priest or something? I don't think they would allow a priest to have the tatts that Williams has. I digress. The reason I am posting is to show the world that I finally got my #8 jersey. Mark bought it for me for Mother's Day. I love it, and I am wearing it every game day until they are eliminated, which I hope isn't too soon!! Cry a tear for me tonight because I don't get to watch the game, thanks to broadcast rights and all that crap!!! I don't understand why the games are on ESPN/ABC sometimes and then only on KJZZ, and then only on TNT...I mean come on!! Do they think everyone has cable or a dish...I guess pretty much everyone does, except us, and our neighbors across the street. Dawn (our neighbor) even suggested breaking into our other neighbor's house to watch the game-they're in Mexico, I won't go off on people who take exotic vacations, too...I guess we can gather around the radio like they did in the olden days....Go Jazz!!!

No comments: