For FHE tonight we went to Temple Square. We actually had to go down to SL anyway, so we decided to go to temple square while we were there. I am so glad we did!! Other than the $12 we had to pay for parking-we have to drive two vehicles, you know-we didn't spend a dime, and we had a wonderful time. I brought a baggie filled with pennies and the boys spent some time making wishes and throwing their pennies into the pond. Ty ran around barefoot on the beautiful, green grass-how come our grass never looks that good-and put his hands in every spot of water he could find. Mark took my favorite picture, it's Sam and Ty, surrounded by Tulips, looking up at the Angel Moroni on top of the temple. I swear Temple Square is a little taste of what heaven must be like. We'll get to run around with no shoes, surrounded by beautiful flowers, friendly missionaries, and not a care in the world. Sign me up!!
Oh, I almost forgot the best part!! When we saw the fountain in this next photo Sam said that the fountain was made out of tongues because "Jesus wants us to have the gift of tongues" and then he stuck out his tongue to show the similarities between his tongue and the fountain. I asked him if he knew what the gift of tongues was, and he didn't, so we had a little teaching moment. Good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment