Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tag! Five Things You Don't Know

This may be pointless because as many of you do know, I'm pretty much an open book-a nice way of saying I can't keep my mouth shut-so ya'll may already know all this, but here goes:

1. I LOVE doing laundry! I love hauling it downstairs, separating the colors and whites, smelling the detergent, putting it in the dryer, getting it out of the dryer, folding it and putting it away. It reminds me of how much I really do have and how good the clothes actually smell BEFORE the boys put them on.

2. I have a really good memory, most of the time. I add the disclaimer because I am 35 and the older I get I find the more help I need...but, for the most part I can remember times and dates without having to look at them after I write them on the calendar. I do write them, just in case. But, I can tell you without looking that Devin and Sam have dentist appointments on Monday at 9am, They both have baseball practice tomorrow night, Sam at 6 and Dev at 7-Dev on field 1 and Sam on the grass between field 2 and the park, Mark can register for his LCSW test anytime after May 9...okay that's enough. It's all up in the noggin.

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to grocery shop, and shop in general. I absolutely do not take after Jude in this respect. I love planning meals, looking at the ads, making up my list, and going BY MYSELF!!

4. I like things that are small, things that are pretty, and things that smell good-for example: bracelets, lip gloss, earrings, watches, lotions, perfumes, etc. I always smell the shampoo and lotion before I buy. The funny thing is, I rarely wear bracelets, earrings, watches or perfume....go figure.

5. When Mark and I retire we're going to live in a trailer down by the river...sort of. My dream is to own one honkin' RV and travel the US of A without a care in the world. I LOVE road trips and would rather drive then fly any day. I love the feeling of visiting a new place and wondering what it's like to live there and visiting everything there is to visit there. Heck, we may just live in an RV and park in our kids' driveways a couple times a year.

2 comments:

Haley said...

It's funny to see how we are a like and different. I keep all my dates up in my head too! I hear that is the way to actually improve your memory..by using your head as your planner. I didn't know you wanted to live in an RV!

Carrie said...

I love small things too...earrings, bracelets...If I were rich, look out. I think I'd have a bagillion purses, and every accessory known to man.
Oh- but I cannot believe you love laundry. Want to come over to my house??!!