This kid can cry with the best of them! Mark says that we won't know when something is really wrong with him, because he cries so hard with tears and everything, just to let us know he's mad about something! Good thing he is so dang cute! He also makes the funniest noise after he poops...seriously...it's like he's sucking in air or something. We filmed it for your viewing pleasure...I know you're waiting with bated breath....You may have to go down to the music player and stop the song so you can hear the video.
3 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute! I can't stand it! I hope he grows out of the crabby stage soon...for the sake of your sanity! I just want to kiss those cheeks.
Kay guys, with the sucking air thing he must be saying "put that dang camera down and change my crappy pants, you idiots!" That's seriously what he looks like he is thinking. That is so hillarious. He is beyond cute. He is scrumptious!
That is so funny! and of course Ty is singing happy birthday in the background. That boy loves his birthday songs.
Post a Comment