Friday, November 28, 2008

My Little Edward

On Wednesday night all the girls went to see Twilight. I am probably the only female on planet earth who hasn't read any of the books. But, I really liked the movie! In fact, I want to read the books more now that I've seen the movie. After the show we went to Warren's, had fries, hot chocolate and shakes and talked until they kicked us out. I love getting together with the girls. We always have a good time. Noah has been getting his top teeth, and just in time for Twilight-he looks like a little vampire :)


For Thanksgiving my Mom's dream came true, we all went to Golden Corral. Seriously, that has been her dream for a long time, but I think she just kept having Thanksgiving dinner at home because she felt obligated. It was very nice to walk in, eat as much as you want, and walk out without the preparation or the clean-up. I think it has become our family's new tradition. Today, Friday, we will be going to the Jr High to let the kids shoot some hoops and run the halls for awhile. Then we're going to Chris and Stacie's for more food. :). It is a blessing to have family so close-we miss Haley and Michael at all the festivities, but someday hopefully they'll be a little closer.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Going to the movie WAS fun! I'm glad we were all able to arrange for our husbands to be home, too. Noah and his fangs...he is so stinkin' cute I could just squeeze the chub right out of him!

Haley said...

How cute! I haven't seen the movie yet. I wish I could have been there! It is NOT on Michael's top picks of movies to see. I guess I'll have to rent it.

Shari said...

Okay Amy, I really am going to call you I can't stop obsessing about how cute your blog is, I really need your help. It is
4:00am and Liam has been up for the last two hours (cutting his bottom eye teeth) so when I saw Noah's picture of his teeth I had to laugh out loud!
talk to ya soon, Shari