
Now he is the chunky, drooly, ornery, cutie pie we have today! Noah is a strong willed little guy who lets his feelings be known. (We have a few of those in our family :)) He is my brown-eyed boy, the one I dreamed about three boys ago! I knew I would get one eventually! I think his eyes look like pools of chocolate pudding! Yummy! He is cute enough to nibble :) Now if only he would walk, crawl, roll... anything!!! He's taking his sweet time, knowing eventually Mom, Dad or one of his older brothers will pick him up and take him somewhere. :)
We love you No-No!! Happy first birthday to you!!!
8 comments:
Gosh I am a bad aunt! I thought Noah was born the day before your birthday not the day after. Either way Happy Birthday No-No's!
Jaren was a "late bloomer," too. Didn't crawl until after a year, didn't walk until a little after 18 months. And now he runs, jumps, dances, kicks -- you name it. I did have him evaluated for early intervention just in case and I'm glad I did for my own peace of mind, but he was just always on his own little timeline. Happy Birthday, Noah!!
Noah is one cute baby - he could win a prize. When he's happy, he's very very happy! And when he's not, he wants the world to know. He's one you want to squeeze, that's for sure.
Oh, Nohnees. He is such a cute little guy. I think it's hilarious that he refuses to be mobile. He knows what's up. Peyton was the same way! Why try to discover the world when it can be brought right to you via brothers/mom/dad?!!
Happy Birthday Nohs.
Noh-Noh is irresistable! We'll see you at the celebration tomorrow! Happy Birthday little guy!
Oh my, I don't recall laughing this hard for quite a while. The pictures, oh the pictures, They are priceless! Your hair so long and curly, Whoa who are you? I love it. I have had a blast getting caught up on your life. I can't wait until I have time to catch up on my blog.
I can't believe he was so big at five weeks early! That is amazing! You do realize that once he starts, he will never stop :) I love that you do such a great job keeping up on your blog. It is so fun to see what your handsome family is up to.
Post a Comment