Happy 2009! Last night we had a little shin-dig with my family. Some of the cousins stayed late, or slept over and they had a little too much sugar and a little too little sleep. Ty even stayed up with the big boys, and when the ball dropped in NYC they ran outside and yelled and screamed at the top of their lungs. Ty had so much fun that he keeps talking about going outside yelling "Happy 'True' Year!"
I hope 2009 is a 'true' year for all of us, filled with happiness and hope. It seems that every new year brings its joys and struggles, and we end up better for them all. Here's to a wonderful 2009!!
2 comments:
Is it me, or is 2009 just weird to think about? I feel like it's still somewhere around 2004. I wish we could have stayed to bang pots and pans with you guys...but our toddlers sleep was more important at that point!
I hear ya! Enjoy it while she doesn't give a crap! :)
Post a Comment