

The 5K for Travis was so much fun, mainly because I didn't run, I just stayed with Ty Ty, No, and Sam while Mark and Dev ran. I was amazed and so excited about how many people were there to support my sister and her wonderful husband! They deserve all of it! Anyway, while we were there we got to see so many people that bring back so many fun memories of the good old high school days. You've gotta love this senior cotillion (is that how you spell it?) photo of me and Mark...can you say lots of hair and plenty of fake bakin'??? My heck! When I think of myself I honestly think I am still at least that young! I know I will never have a stomach that flat again, or hair that big again, thank goodness...but mentally, I swear I can't be 35!!! Of course I had to post this photo of Cara, Trudy, Terra, and Dave from cheer camp 1990-I've got to embarass someone besides myself- I saw Cara and Trudy yesterday, along with a lot of other great people from good old CHS...and I must say, although I really wouldn't want to go back, they were good times.
6 comments:
That is hillarious. Did you have to paint those shoes that color of blue?? It seems like at one point either you or Mandy had to take special measures to attain just the right shade to match a certain dress for a dance. am I wrong??
Yes, I forgot to mention the all important dyed shoes....was that just a 90's thing? Mandy and I both did the dye thing. You would buy them white and then have them dyed to match whatever got-to-have, puffy sleeved, I'll never wear this again number your mother probably paid way too much for...those were the days...
You two were hott stuff! Michael got a good laugh at that dress. I remember trying to fit my chubby self in that dress when I was younger. It didn't work.
I noticed at NHS's junior prom assmebly that the bright-colored, Rosarita-style dresses are back. Only short versions. Funny! Love the pictures.
Nice heel stretch!
Amy! Where did you dig up that picture? I love it! What fun memories. I have some new info on Dave for you. E-mail me at trudyfgf@msn.com. It was so great to talk to you at the 5k!
Post a Comment