Monday, April 14, 2008

Blessed Day

We blessed Noah yesterday. I honestly can't believe we have four boys! I never imagined I would have all boys, but I must say-I love it. People act surprised when I tell them that I'm okay with all boys...first of all, do I have a choice? And second, I really love it. They are so full of life and energy. There is never a dull, or quiet moment at our house! Some people say we're lucky because girls are so moody and emotional. But, I think every family has their moody, emotional kids-boys or girls. We certainly do!

Anyway, It was a wonderful day. I was so happy to have my cousin Paige here. She lives in the Portland area and was here for her sister-in-law's shower so she was able to make it. My Grandma Keime, Uncle Bob, and cousin Anna are from Colorado and there were able to be here, too. And of course my brother, sisters, parents, and Mark's uncle Tim and aunt Sue, sister Jean and her family. Mark's dad was there, but his mom was sick-we missed you Karma!! (Your Potato Salad was yummy! Thanks!)

Another blessing down...wonder if we'll be doing this again some day....

3 comments:

Karla and Mike said...

Well, if you do it again someday, let me tell you what will happen! Just when you are feeling so happy to have a family of boys, you'll then have a girl, and have to learn how to parent all over again with a different species!
Congratulations--you have a good looking family. I hope I get to see them before they all grow up and leave home.
Auntie Karla

Anonymous said...

Don't let Good old Bishop's slips get into your head. Unless you want them to, of course. You are a saint of a mother to even be able to THINK of the possibility of another at this point. Impressive! Ha!

Stacie said...

I like what your mom said about you being special to be able to only have boys because anyone can have both! Unless this door you just left open brings a girl! BTW-love shack is one of my favorites too. I think i'll just leave my computer on your blog and dance all day.