
Go Jazz!! I must admit, I don't watch many Jazz games during the regular season...several reasons, including the fact that we only get six channels-no kids, we don't have cable, dish, or any of that...KJAZZ doesn't even come in that well. So, I guess you could call me a play-off fan. But, as Mark will tell you, I have always been a big Deron Williams fan. He is an excellent player, makes shots, isn't selfish, and when he's interviewed he seems really humble and mild mannered. Also, and these are the 'real' reasons I like him- 1. He has nice tatts
2. He reminds me of KC
I mean, who wouldn't like a guy who is the black version of KC and has nice tatts, come on now! I almost bought a #8 jersey during the play-offs last year...maybe this year.....
GO JAZZ!!
4 comments:
Amen, and Hallelujah. Even I see the similarities between the two, although the tatt's aren't one of them. :) We watch many many Jazz games all year long, but the play-offs are so exciting! We had KC's (a.k.a. White Deron's) grandma over last night to watch the game, and that kicked the excitement level up quite a few notches! I think I may need some xanex for next time! :)
I never knew you were such a tatts fan! I like Deron too. Maybe it is because hereminds us of KC.
My Trouble has a huge poster of him on his wall. With his school's recent reading contest to get a Jazz player to come to his school, it's about all we've heard about. They won a visit from a Jazz player, but it was Kyle Korver, who the neighbor 7 year old girl informed me was a B A B E...spelled out for total dramatic effect. I agree that Deron Williams just seems nice.
Steven & I thought we were the first ones to realize that Kace had an African-American twin, but you had already brought it up. I don't care for the "no guts, no glory" tatts on the back of the arms. It looks like I could've done them in my kitchen. Thanks for the nice comment about the I HEART T shirts. I lost sleep over those babies. How does Jaclyn Smith do it?
Post a Comment