Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations Dad!!

That was then....This is now...
1973-2008....No you're not dead, yet. In fact life is just beginning!! Congrats on 35 years of teaching. I don't know how you taught jr. high and high school kids that long and still kept partial sanity:) Love you, Dad!!

Here's a great Congrats Jib Jab for ya! Enjoy!
Warning: There is a mild swear word in this, so if you don't want your kids repeating it, you might want to wait until they aren't around...sorry!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

1973 WAS a long time ago!! Although his looks may have changed a bit, his wit and sarcasm have not! Congrats, dad!

Karla and Mike said...

Is this a RETIREMENT congratulations? I hadn't heard anything about that, but around my district, most people retire by the time they reach 35 years. I guess it has been quite a long and illustrious career. I keep forgetting that we are that OLD. And you are right Carrie, 1973 WAS a long time ago. I was there then, only I don't remember people dressing so dorky like in that black and white picture. I guess in those days it was just normal so we didn't notice anything wrong with it. At least Al wasn't wearing a polyester LEISURE SUIT.
Karla