
After the graduation I told Amy I wanted to go for my PhD. When I came to I'm in a head lock and Amy's whispering in my ear,"Your done". Okay, so I guess I'm done.? Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. Even though my dad would ask me every semester, "now, what's your major in", they have been a great support and would watch the boys almost every Friday so Amy and I could get some alone time. Al and Judy have also been a great support and always encouraged me to stick with it and persevere. Al would always say, "It's all about persevering"; Thank you. I also wanted to say that this degree is as much Amy's as it is mine. She did all of the hard work staying home with our high spirited boys, working, and keeping our house in order. Oh, and she's Hot. Just thought I'd throw that little perk in there. The journey has been long, and I'm sure it will be worth it. Thanks again.
Mark Spalding MSW, LCSW, CFLE, PhD?.
Looks professional huh?
Mark Spalding MSW, LCSW, CFLE, PhD?.
Looks professional huh?
3 comments:
Mark, you're really gonna come in handy someday, as I'm sure I'll eventually need some counseling! :)
That was sweet of you to thank your loving and supportive wife...and to say that she's hot. I'm surprised that's ALL you said. Way to keep it clean for the blog. Congrats, Grad!!
Nice work Master Antwan!
You've really arrived when you can put a lot of letters after your name! Congratulations once again. Oh - and you should thank the friend who got you out of taking math 1010, thus enabling you to persevere to a masters degree!
Post a Comment