Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ty!


Our sweet Ty-Ty is 3 years old today! He was born on a cold, snowy afternoon. He weighed in at 8lbs 7oz and was a good baby right from the start. It took us a few years to get Ty, and we couldn't understand why, but of course, in retrospect it was just what our family needed. Devin and Sam were so excited to have a little brother, and they were at the perfect ages to enjoy him.

My neighbor had said how much she enjoyed having newborns in her home during Christmas, and after Ty was born, I could see why. There was just a special feeling in our home that Christmas, and I had a new appreciation for Mary and what she must have gone through, and the circumstance in which the Savior of the world came to the earth.


Ty has always been so agreeable and fun. He rarely cried and was happy doing just about whatever. He started talking early and has never stopped. He loves Lightning McQueen, and chose a McQueen party this year.


Ty loves to watch movies, play with puzzles, and run back and forth from his friends' Preston and Katie's houses. My favorite time of day is when Mark comes home because Ty gets the most excited expression and yells "Daddy!!!!!"

Mark is a little too excited that Ty is starting to put forth a little attitude now and then. He was afraid Ty would be a push over or something....right. He was more then a little uncooperative when I took this photo. At least he looks happy! (I must like the way he looks in a sweater vest...I didn't realize until I did this blog that he has worn one in the last three photos!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Ty-Ty! I can't believe Mark could think that Ty would be a pushover. He definitely lets people know when somethings not quite right! He is a sweet boy, and I can't believe he's 3 already! It was an awesome McQueen party, too. I can't forget how he kept saying, "It's MY birthday!!"